Header Ads

Abbas Another Success of PeopleNTech

Success of PeopleNTech: Leading IT training Institute, Job Placement and Outsourcing company in USA, Bangladesh, Canada and India.

Hi guys! My name is Rahil Abbas.
I joined PeopleNTech about few months back.
The story behind that is one of my best friends who joined PeopleNTech about couple years ago.
And once he took the class he is like why don’t you take it with me?
Typical desi thing I said, No! Why don’t you go ahead and do it?
And you know I will see how you excel in it.
Few months later after finishing his course I noticed that he got a job.
Which was a six figure job and that got my attention.
And after having a conversation with him he said why don’t you come and check out PeopleNTech and see how you like it.
Came in, spoke with the staff here and they walked me through it.
Exactly what to expect from the courses, how the courses are gonna plan out for you, what you need to do and how you gonna land a job.
So, I started taking the courses and within the middle of the course I had to travel oversea.
Came back and I had to restart the whole courses.
And Once I retook the class, I had to re-register and everything.
Once I registered, you know, it refreshed my memory in terms of what I took in the past.
At the same time I had lot of resources available to me due to the fact that one of my best friend is a teacher at PeopleNTech that give me advantage of what I should be studying, what I should be focusing on.
And you know he told me step by step: Do the mentoring session, do the tutoring session, attend the interview sessions.
These are very critical at the same time learning the tool, understand how the tool works, you know… So I did everything.
From the scratch, writing scripting, you know… doing the whole automation testing and everything.
But the critical part was to understand how to have a conversation.
I come from a banking industry. So, my conversation is pretty… I am very conversational person. So… But turn that into a technicalities in terms of IT, I had no clue.
 So, the interview sessions quite helped me a lot in terms of how I am going to have a conversation,  how I am going to talk the recruiter, how I am going to  talk to the whole team in terms of when they interview me. How to position myself.
So that was… these tools were available to me. These resources were available to me.
And that’s one of the reasons I landed a job because I thoroughly reviewed everything that was provided to me.
Everything is on the forum, you review everything.
You know, how the SDLC process works, the whole system it’s there, designed for the students. Especially with PeopleNTech, these people are awesome.
They will step by step explain you how things work.
The CEO Mr. Hanip, he sat down with me, thoroughly explained me what I need to do…you know.
I know him. He is like one of my good friends.
If I need something I go to him, I have a conversation with him.
So, having a conversation and learning these tools are very critical. At the same time landing a job… landing a job and getting the job and how are you gonna excel that’s how PeopleNTech provides you these tools, these resources.
Once you land a job what’s the next step is, what will happen next you know… how you are gonna hold that to your possession?
These steps are provided to you.
And…you know then basically once you land a job the sky is the limit.
You gotta learn how these job industry works for you.
Once you pick that up, once you get a first contract, you’re golden.
And you can get another job easily.
PeopleNTech will you know do the replacement for you as well if you decide to come back to them.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.